Tuesday, December 1, 2009

adding audio

I'm excited to put my pictures to audio. I brought back a cool little audio recorder with me so that I can record and remember the stories and voices from Armenia. Also so I can listen to myself speaking Armenian ten years later when I've long forgotten how to. This is my first piece, my friend Jon messing around on the guitar - learning minor and major chords one step at a time. He's not too keen on being recorded, but was a good sport. More to come.....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you should post more of these, they're better than videos just like reading books is better than their movies.

did he buy his guitar in armenia? are they easy to find there? affordable?

brent said...

love it.

Color of Cordoba said...

PDS asshole? I think I meant PSA. PDS? that doesn't make any sense.
Glad to finally have a place on your blog, even if it depicts me as a feckless dilettante.

duff said...

I now have a voice to put with the name.

Karen Jane said...

PDS: Pie Dodging Saint
PDS: Prude Dog Shit
PDS: Pretty Damn Salty

Color of Cordoba said...

Ok yeah, it's definitely PBS as in Public Broadcast Service. Still not too sure where I was going with that.