Thursday, February 24, 2011

SlideShow - ShowSlide

It's been a while since I've been interested in putting anything up on this blog, so it goes sometimes. I made this slideshow for the small community of Armenians in Austin - many of whom have never seen Armenia. I had a great response from them when I presented it two weeks ago at their monthly gathering. So I thought I would share this with the World Wide Web. This is an "intro to my PC experience" - pretty basic, but to the point. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Good Job Paige, according to statement of purpose:

The PC act declares the program's purpose as follows:

"To promote world peace and friendship through a Peace Corps, which shall make available to interested countries and areas men and women of the United States qualified for service abroad and willing to serve, under conditions of hardship if necessary, to help the peoples of such countries and areas in meeting their needs for trained manpower."
-----------------
My child, long enough you have been walking in circles, have taken losses, have been disappointed and wounded. Forget your past! Separate yourself from it. From now on, look only to Me, Jesus! I Am your source for everything. With Me, Jesus, you will find everything you need. I will fill your emptiness and losses with My fullness, reward you richly. Whenever you lack things, do not talk to people, talk to ME in prayer. I Am holding the key to your life. I will turn everything to good. Remind yourself and your heart that all things are possible for ME."