Thursday, February 12, 2009

play

When I went back to Texas for a small break, I came across Lonely Planet's: One People one night at a bookstore. I wanted to buy it, but walked out empty handed instead. It's a compilation of people's travel photos and is broken down into 8 simple categories that reflect the commonalities of the life cycle. If I can recall, they are: Breathe, Play, Live, Love, Reflect, Work, Celebrate, Die. I've seen this done before on websites and I've always felt inspired by these attempts that illuminate the paths and crossroads in our many journeys. So I start with this boy. He's not riding his bike, but he's thinking about it. He is the universal boy on a bike that we understand. I recommend at least taking a look at the book, it won't waste your time.

No comments: