Sunday, October 4, 2009

officer man

A few weeks ago I missed the bus, and hailed down a random car going in the direction I needed to go. It happened to be this nice guy, a local policeman. He drove me to where I was going and we talked about the usual questions (where are you from, why are you here, how old are you, do you like America or Armenia better) for half an hour. He agreed to let me take his picture yesterday - I was hoping for a better background but I wasn't allowed to wander around the station looking. I really like these hats. They are absurdly tall, but make the stature more impressive on whomever they sit. I didn't have to worry about him smiling in the picture, because he'd never think of doing it.

2 comments:

Color of Cordoba said...

"Knerek, bites dzer amuseen merel e mets krak kentroni mech, mi kani jameets arach" inka asum e.

circle me confused said...

Inch es asoom tajka jan? Eem amuseen? Eyaaa! Voch mi ban chiguites.