Wednesday, October 21, 2009

year 2

Year No. 2 in Peace Corps is much better than the first go round. I look at the pictures I took during my first Fall here and see and feel the differences. This picture is from October 2008 of some of the girls in my classes, after school. My life has more or less settled itself here, and I've become used to it. Now, we begin to talk about and plan for our lives after Armenia - and it's a damn whirlwind of emotion that is on par with coming here 18 months ago. I haven't made big plans yet, but I look forward to making them very soon.

3 comments:

Patrick Cavan Brown said...

you need to check out Lulu.com.... or a similar book building website / program.... build yourself a chronological picture book of the past 2 years.... step by step... put some words in there too... you would come up with some powerful stuff.

Karen Jane said...

I've been thinking about how hard it's probably going to be for you to come back after all that adjusting you had to do to leave. It's a lot to feel in a short period of time! But we're ready for you!

circle me confused said...

I've thought about it. It's a great self-admiration idea. I'll probably do it, and force 8 copies on you.