Monday, March 15, 2010

photo exhibit

The photographs that Emily Haas and I displayed for the International Women's Day exhibit are being posted on Ms. Haas' blog daily until the end of March. I think there are about 30 images, 10 or 13 women total. Our opening day went well, a crowd of people came and I was happy to see some of the women we photographed there too. Of course if you happen to find yourself wandering the dusty streets of Yeghegnadzor, please come by. You can also just click here.

3 comments:

Duff said...

Not only did you capture the light but its also a great symbolic picture of nurturing and the sustenance of life.

circle me confused said...

It's actually not my picture Mom - it's Emily's. But I will tell her you liked it. Love you.

王美安 said...

Your pictures are great! One of the best PCV blogs in my opinion that really reveal a different culture.